Barnabas Vision Christmas Sponsorship
…provides joy through Christmas gifts of needs and wishes to needy families, teens, and children in Rutherford County through sponsorship.
- Recipients of sponsorship are identified through Rutherford Co. school’s ATLAS program, contacts through our hotline, and current clients of our LIFE Program.
- We work to match all needs with any level of sponsorship given.
- Sponsors are identified and matched through a Google interest form on our website.
- Individuals, groups, and businesses can sponsor needy children, teens, and families.
- Sponsors are offered flexibility in type of sponsorship to meet their preferences.
- Wish lists are emailed to sponsors who then shop for approximately 5 -7 gifts per individual based on ideas from wish list.
- Sponsors wrap gifts, label them, and bring them in a large box or bag to BV office by December 14th.
- Barnabas Vision hosts a party for parents and counselors to collect and deliver gifts.
- Family Sponsorship averages $150 per family member (typically $600 – $750)
- Individual Child Sponsorship for those experiencing hard times (single parents, parents with special needs children, children being raised by non-parent family members) averages $150 – $200 per child
- Teen Sponsorship (designated homeless or otherwise identified by school counselors as those most in need) averages $200 per teen.